13011 S. 104th Ave., Suite 100
Palos Park, IL 60464
Phone: (708) 27-HEART (274-3278)
Fax: (708) 274-3299
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Heart Care Center of Illinois' Palos Park clinic is located on the corner of 131st Street & 104th Avenue in Palos Park in the Peace Village Professional building.
At Heart Care Centers of Illinois (HCCI) we strive to provide the highest quality care for our patients' long term and comprehensive cardiovascular health. We stress current and proven innovations in the areas of diagnostic cardiac examination, cardiovascular intervention and surgery, and heart-healthy therapeutic options. It is our goal to continuously improve the quality of our service and the outcomes of our patients.
We care deeply about the experience you have at HCCI, and try to make a stressful time in your life less so.
At Heart Care Centers of Illinois, quality care is at the heart of everything we do.
- John J. Arrotti, M.D.
- Christopher D. Bane, M.D.
- Roy C. Bliley, M.D.
- Kurt W. Erickson, M.D.
- Robert A. Iaffaldano, M.D.
- Peter W. Kakavas, M.D.
- Thomas Kason, M.D.
- Gregory P. Macaluso, M.D.
- Robert C. Prentice, D.O.
- Ravi Ramana, D.O.
- Dominick Stella, M.D.
- Joseph F. Stella, D.O.
- Ronald Stella, M.D.
- James P. Sur, M.D.
- 64-Slice Cardiac CT Angiography
- Diagnostic Testing (Echocardiogram, Stress Test)
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Outpatient Anticoagulation-- (Coumadin)® Clinic
- Outpatient Cholesterol Modification Program
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Electrophysiology/Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Cardiac Catheterization (at Palos Community Hosp.)
- Varicose Veins- Minimally Invasive Therapy
- Venous Insufficiency- Minimally Invasive Therapy