2338 New Street
Blue Island, IL 60406
Phone: (708) 824-1114
Fax: (708) 824-9341
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Heart Care Center of Illinois' Blue Island office is located adjacent to MetroSouth Medical Center.
At Heart Care Centers of Illinois (HCCI) we strive to provide the highest quality care for our patients' long term and comprehensive cardiovascular health. We stress current and proven innovations in the areas of diagnostic cardiac examination, cardiovascular intervention and surgery, and heart-healthy therapeutic options. It is our goal to continuously improve the quality of our service and the outcomes of our patients.
We care deeply about the experience you have at HCCI, and try to make a stressful time in your life less so.
At Heart Care Centers of Illinois, quality care is at the heart of everything we do.
- Kurt W. Erickson, M.D.
- Robert A. Iaffaldano, M.D.
- Thomas T. Kason, M.D.
- Gregory P. Macaluso, M.D.
- Henry Shin, M.D.
- Ronald E. Stella, M.D.
- James P. Sur, M.D.
- Julie Mueller, APN, CNP
- Diagnostic Testing (Echocardiogram, Vascular Studies, Stress Testing, ECG's)
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Outpatient Anticoagulation-- (Coumadin)® Clinic
- Outpatient Cholesterol Modification Program
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Electrophysiology/Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Cardiac Catheterization (at MetroSouth Medical Center)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm - Stent Therapy (Endoluminal Grafting)